As our construction continues, we are beginning to dream of our beautiful new space.
We will have a boutique style clothing area, large home decor space, new and improved processing area and more.
We will need volunteers to help in all areas.
1. Enjoy being around people?
2. Like to create eye appealing displays?
3. Like Helping a worthy cause...Metropolitan Family Services?
4. Like being social and enjoy making friends?
5. Enjoy learning new skills...like working on the sales floor, behind the cash register or in the processing room?
Then TREASURE HOUSE might be for YOU!
We will need to staff all areas of the new shop.
- Processing ( cleaning items: both hard goods and soft goods...like clothing)
- Creating Vignettes ( setting up creative displays on the sales floor)
- Cleaning ( dusting and polishing silver and glass)
- Organizing the clothing, ties, shoes, suits and more
- Cash Register ( friendly folks who love to help at the counter with check-out)
- Baggers who can help with the duties at the cash register
- Floor Sales folks ( people who enjoy being with the public and would like to sell items on the sales floor)
We are growing and will be bigger and better than ever!
If you feel you would like to volunteer your time for a wonderful cause and want to spend several days a month with fun people... then call us TODAY!
Tillie, Marj or Martha will be happy to talk to you.
We are located at:
497 Pennsylvania Ave
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Stop in for yourself to talk to us and to see our progress! We can't wait to meet you.
Treasure House benefits Metropolitan Family Services Dupage:
a brief background about us:
MFS of Dupage was founded to provide support to those who had nowhere else to turn. Since 1930, Metropolitan Family Services' Dupage Center has helped families restore balance in their lives and achieve economic stability; provided youth mentoring; counseled parents, children and seniors; and provided respite to family caregivers.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/TreasureHouseGlenEllyn